What Are Your Favorite Silver Marten Varieties?

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

For Sale

I currently have 4 Silver Martens for sale. 1 black buck and 3 black does. They can all be shown, except for Anne because she is solid colored, but I think that they would do best as brood stock. They are all out of my buck who has won 1 Best in Show, 3 Best of Breeds and 2 Best Opposite Sex and Streak is out of my doe who has won 2 Best of Breeds. I am hoping to get pictures of them this week.

Silver Star's Streak - 3 month old black buck - $35

Silver Star's Sarah - 3 month old black doe - $45

Silver Star's Calli - 3 month old black doe- $45

Silver Star's Anne - 3 month old solid black doe - $30

I would consider trading for blue, chocolate and sable Silver Martens.

No comments:

Post a Comment